Accredited Coaching Signatures Supervisor (ACSS) Training Programme
- Analysis and insight of their most natural ‘self’ coaching signature
- Provision of a framework and shared language to develop, monitor and evaluate their coaching practice
- Awareness of different coaching postures they adopt with clients
- Creative interventions for developing alternative & appropriate coaching strategies
- Matching coaching practice appropriately
- Adherence to best practice
- Increased self-awareness, versatility and confidence within their coaching practice
- The ACSS training programme is delivered either over five x 1½ hour virtual sessions or two half day face-to-face sessions.
- The ACSS programme is suitable for coach supervisors and there will be an opportunity for them to complete their own Coaching Signatures Profile® (CSP) and receive supervision feedback either prior to or during the programme.
- As part of the programme, you are required to profile and deliver a coaching signatures supervision session to a client.
- We work with both independent practitioners and corporate clients and will be pleased to explore any group training arrangements you may want.
Once accredited you will become a member of our:
ACSS Supervision Community of Practice (SCoP)
The ACSS SCoP meet virtually at least twice a year to share experiences, resources and news in the
wider practice of supervision and the different ways we use and benefit
from the CSP and related resources.
We are a vibrant
group who enjoy re-connecting with existing colleagues, meeting new members and
generally putting the world of supervision to rights!
Please contact CSC Limited for more in-depth information. We'd be delighted to have a conversation with you.