Accredited Coaching Signatures Supervisor (ACSS) Training Programme
- Analysis and insight of their most natural ‘self’ coaching signature
- Provision of a framework and shared language to develop, monitor and evaluate their coaching practice
- Awareness of different coaching postures they adopt with clients
- Creative interventions for developing alternative & appropriate coaching strategies
- Matching coaching practice appropriately
- Adherence to best practice
- Increased self-awareness, versatility and confidence within their coaching practice
- The ACSS training programme is delivered either over five x 1½ hour virtual sessions or two half day face-to-face sessions.
- The ACSS programme is suitable for coach supervisors and there will be an opportunity for them to complete their own Coaching Signatures Profile® (CSP) and receive supervision feedback either prior to or during the programme.
- As part of the programme, you are required to profile and deliver a coaching signatures supervision session to a client.
- We work with both independent practitioners and corporate clients and will be pleased to explore any group training arrangements you may want.
Once accredited you will also become a member of the:
ACSS Community of Practice
The ACSS CoP meet at least twice a year to share experiences, resources and news in the wider practice of supervision and the different ways we use and benefit from the CSP and related resources.
We are a vibrant
group who enjoy re-connecting with existing colleagues, meeting new members and
generally putting the world of supervision to rights!
Some meetings are via Zoom, but when we meet face to face, meetings are held in the lovely riverside setting of Phyllis Court Club in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.