Accredited Coaching Signatures Supervisor (ACSS) Training Programme
- Analysis and insight of their most natural ‘self’ coaching signature
- Provision of a framework and shared language to develop, monitor and evaluate their coaching practice
- Awareness of different coaching postures they adopt with clients
- Creative interventions for developing alternative & appropriate coaching strategies
- Matching coaching practice appropriately
- Adherence to best practice
- Increased self-awareness, versatility and confidence within their coaching practice
- The ACSS training programme is delivered either over five x 1½ hour virtual sessions or two half day face-to-face sessions.
- The ACSS programme is suitable for coach supervisors and there will be an opportunity for them to complete their own Coaching Signatures Profile® (CSP) and receive supervision feedback either prior to or during the programme.
- As part of the programme, you are required to profile and deliver a coaching signatures supervision session to a client.
- We work with both independent practitioners and corporate clients and will be pleased to explore any group training arrangements you may want.
Once accredited you will become a member of our Supervision Community of Practice (SCoP)
"This is a refreshingly different supervision training. It has deepened my supervision practice and exceeded all my expectations. The blend of online resources, coupled with the one-on-one personal tutoring and the application back into my practice has been invaluable. Whilst on this course, I could pace myself, manage the learning process and run my business.
The CSP training offers a new way to hold supervision conversations, enabling supervisees to serve their clients more effectively. The approach supports and challenges supervisees to broaden their coaching repertoire, apply new insights and become more resourced. I can highly recommend this course"
Jude Elliman, Co-founder and Director at The Listening Partnership
ACSS Supervision Community of Practice (SCoP)
The ACSS SCoP meet virtually at least twice a year to share experiences, resources and news in the
wider practice of supervision and the different ways we use and benefit
from the CSP and related resources.
We are a vibrant
group who enjoy re-connecting with existing colleagues, meeting new members and
generally putting the world of supervision to rights!
Please contact CSC Limited for more in-depth information. We'd be delighted to have a conversation with you.