- a continual professional drive to be the best you can be
- focus on long-term commitment to working relationships
- an enquiring mind with a positive attitude
- a well-defined supervision working alliance
- genuine empathy along with an evaluative stance
- a reflective and reflexive approach to learning
- commitment to ethical maturity
- resourcefulness and resilience
- energy for the future of the supervision profession
Drag to resize
- prioritising our availability to speak with you
- listening to what you have to say and valuing your opinions
- being tuned into and sharing what’s happening in supervision
- thinking ahead and contributing to the supervision profession
- help with developing your organisational supervision protocols
- support and help with growing your supervision business
- provision of supervision resources: past, present and future
- attention to our psychological contract with you
- appreciation of your feedback and feedforward
A thought leader throughout her professional life journey, Patti founded her company the Coaching Supervision Consultancy Limited (CSC) in 2004 to meet the professional supervision requirements of practitioners working within the Coaching, Leadership, Consultancy, & People Development arenas.
Her supervision work integrates reflective and reflexive practice together with continuing personal professional development for her clients.
To this end, Patti has developed the unique Coaching Signatures Profile®(CSP) which gives rich, deep insight into a coach’s natural coaching signature style. The CSP provides a framework and language to track, develop and evaluate coaching practice together with how a coach adapts their style with their clients thus sustaining best practice and & excellent coaching performance.
Throughout her professional work which began some forty years ago, Patti’s professional training has been in organisational, coaching, counselling & supervision psychology. Having gained extensive experience both in the private & public sector, Patti’s work with independent, institutional and corporate clients across all levels of organisational structure has given her a rich tapestry of experience, knowledge and wisdom to draw on.
Patti’s desire to embed supervision in the coaching world led her in 2004 to co-found with John O’Brien the Association for Professional Executive Coaching & Supervision (APECS), the UK’s top-level professional body for accrediting Executive Coaches & Supervisors. Now an APECS Fellow, Patti served as an APECS Board Director and CEO for ten years and remains on the Accreditation Team and is an APECS Ambassador for Supervision.
She is also a Companion of the Institute of Leadership and Management.
Patti was involved in the design and development the first MA in Coaching & Mentoring Practice at Oxford Brookes University which began in 2000. She was also part of their programme development team for the first Professional Doctorate in Coaching & Mentoring (DC&M) & the Postgraduate Certificate in Supervision for Coaching & Mentoring.
Having worked extensively with various other institutions and business schools including Kings College London, Kingston University and Henley Business School and the ILM to help design and deliver supervision qualifications at Certificate, Diploma, Masters level, Patti now offers through CSC Limited:
- Training for supervisors to become an Accredited Coaching Signatures Supervisor (ACSS)
- The CSC Diploma in Supervision – an Integrative Relational Approach (including training to become an ACSS)
To explore your coaching supervision requirements, please contact Patti to arrange a call by clicking on the 'Send a message' link below.
She is always delighted to talk either virtually or meet face to face in Henley-on-Thames where she is based, who knows where it may lead us!
Diploma in Counselling, CSCT
BSc Hons. Psychology (Brunel University)
MSc Psychological Counselling & Psychotherapy (Roehampton Institute, University of Surrey)
PG Certificate, Organisational Psychology & Psychiatry (Kings College, London)
Diploma, Professional Coaching & Mentoring (OSC&M)
Diploma, Supervision for Coaching & Mentoring (Oxford Brookes University)
Also, many CPPD courses and activities to numerous to mention here!