CSC Diploma in Supervision
An Integrative Relational approach
to become an ACSS
This stretching and
stimulating, programme is delivered in ten x 2 hour virtual sessions which is
delivered either on a one to one or small group basis.
‘Patti's aim and focus in designing this new Diploma in Supervision: An Integrative Relational Approach is to support, guide and enable coaching practitioners in their on-going learning to enhance their continuing professional and personal development to practise with maximum acuity at the leading edge of professional supervision’.
Programme structure overview:
• Understanding the landscape of supervision
• Creation and components of contracting
• Sense of self and role; both supervisor and supervisee
• Supervision process, theories, models and techniques
• Ethical practice and maturity
• Development of your professional knowledge
• Distinct practices of leadership and organisational supervision
• Commercial frame of supervision; building your supervision practice